Enjoy the perfect day out and bring your group to experience one of Scotland's grandest castles! We are providing detailed information on group bookings to take the stress out of planning your trip.
If you are looking to bring a one-off group to Stirling Castle, we advise that you purchase your tickets online to receive the best price and guaranteed entry at the time slot of your choice.
If your business plans to send groups to Stirling Castle on a regular basis, and you don’t have an existing account with us, please contact our dedicated Admissions & Sales Team to discuss your options.
In case you have an account with us already, you can book your passes and tickets for Stirling Castle through our online B2B Group Sales booking portal.
If you are bringing a group to Stirling Castle, we recommend reviewing the below guiding information to ensure an enjoyable visit for both visitors and staff.
- Guides are permitted to use wireless transmission whisper systems. This does not include open audio loudspeakers
- Guiding is permitted in external areas of the castle as well as the Great Hall and the Chapel Royal
- Guiding is not permitted in the Palace Apartments, the Stirling Heads Gallery, the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Museum and the Great Kitchens
- Groups should be led through gateways as quickly as possible, and we ask that there is no guiding in queues. This will ensure that the experience of other visitors is not impacted
- It is the responsibility of the guide to keep the group together for the duration of the tour
- Children under the age of 16 must stay with an adult at all times
- Please show consideration to other guided groups on the site both when they are and are not guiding. This includes official Stirling Castle Guides
- Please arrange for your group to meet and gather before entering or leaving Stirling Castle by the Robert the Bruce Statue on the Castle Esplanade. If you require a meeting point within Stirling Castle, please arrange for your group to meet in the Outer Close
Please see a list below of the benefits available to our Group Sales Account holders.
- Purchasing tickets for individual sites, Explorer Passes or Scottish Heritage Passes at trade rates
- Group & FIT bookings
- 24/7 bookings environment with instant confirmation via email
- Guaranteed entry to sites with a valid ticket
- Free coach parking (specific sites only)
- One free tour leader per group booking
- Pay by monthly invoice
- Multiple delivery methods to choose from
- Ability to amend/cancel bookings free of charge*
- Free familiarisation trips*
*Terms and conditions apply.
If you are a business and would like to apply for a Group Sales account, please email us for more information.
Stirling Castle offers a range of private experiences. If you are interested in an out-of-hours, private tour of Stirling Castle, find out more about our exclusive travel trade tours.
Are you looking for the perfect place to hold your next corporate event or wedding? You can hire the castle for your private event,
Our Explorer Pass is a cost-effective and easy way for groups and individual travellers to visit our properties. With the Explorer Pass granting you access to all our ticketed sites; it is a great way to explore Scotland’s iconic and historic heritage.
If you have an account with us, you can book your Explorer Pass through the Group Sales page.
Got any other questions? Get in touch with the Admissions and Sales Team.