Browse by month
[CANCELLED] British Sign Language Tours
In light of updated Scottish Government advice regarding Coronavirus we have taken the decision to close public...
The castle is currently closed
Following the Scottish Government's announcement that Stirling will move to COVID-19 Protection Level 4, the castle is now closed.
If you have pre-booked tickets from Fri 20 Nov until Fri 11 Dec they will be automatically refunded.